Thursday, May 8, 2014

> MUAYTHAI MOTIVATION

 Firstly it has to be in your heart. You have to be determined. I always set myself goals and try to beat them all the time. If I go for a run I set it for 10 kilometres and try to run 11 or 12 and refuse to be beat when I feel tired at the 8 Kilometre mark. I apply this attitude to all my training. When it comes to technique, work on it over and over again until you have mastered it. The most important thing for me is technical sparring, I always tried to do as much as possible throughout my career and think it should be the most important part of any ones training. You should try and spar with as many people as you can, spar in a controlled manner so you are learning not just using brute strength. When you get to a good level always look for fighters better than you to work with and learn from.". - SEANCHAI SOR KINGSTAR

No comments:

Post a Comment