Wednesday, December 21, 2011

PART 2 : JOURNEY BEGIN


In a world full of challenges, I had to face the various vagaries of lifeIt's not easy for the champion title .. it is hard to be the best .I had to face all challenges in a short time .... but that is the fact that I had to face .

I just want to be the best among the best ... it may be difficult to accomplish everything I dreamed but I will keep trying ..
to become a respected fighter is not easy .. training is continuing to do .. itshould be implemented with discipline and dedication ... a person must havereceived support and guidance from those more experienced ...

Malaipet, Seanchai Sor Kingstar, Buakaw Por Pramuk, Samart, and others are so well-known fighter in the world famous Muaythai ... the high spirit and determination and commitment they provide is unsurpassed .. 
 malaipet
 samkor

 seanchai

buakawCan I become like them ...? the answer can be .. if with the effort, discipline, commitment and sacrifice ... but all that may take a long time ... because of all Muaythai fighter in Thailand have been fighting since they were little more ...


any point of view ... what I know .. this is a fact that should I face .... I just have to work hard ...
Bas Rutten





No comments:

Post a Comment